When outsourcing your IT, service assurance is a crucial element for many businesses. We’ve got you covered, from performance management to SLA monitoring. You can trust us to deliver on what we say we will.
Fault & Event Management
Our monitoring tool, Datto RMM enables us to monitor, track and report on faults to clients IT infrastructure, providing you with insights on when and where a fault occurred so you can be assured nothing is missed.
Another element of our service assurance is performance management. For us that means proactively ensuring IT infrastructure is performing at its highest level. We can also provide clients with monthly health checks as part of our managed IT service which includes:
- Event viewer checks to look for any errors that have occurred (and investigate if necessary)
- Firmware updates for firewalls and switches to ensure they’re up to date, protected, and optimised
- Disk level checks, both on servers (like your Domain Controller) or hosts (the physical box that runs all your servers)
- Checking your NAS for disk errors, updates, disk levels
- Windows or Linux updates for servers to keep them up to date and protected
Quality of Service Management
One element of our Quality of Service (QoS) Management is network traffic management, put simply this means saving some of your bandwidth for VoIP to ensure your phone quality is always at a certain level no matter what else is using internet.
Technical Account Management
All of our clients have access to a Technical Account Manager to provide further service assurance for your business. Our Technical Account Managers are here to provide:
- Customer experience management
- SLA monitoring
- Trouble ticket management
From our blog
The Government’s announcement in February of £4bn-worth of funding to create a truly paperless NHS by 2023 has brought this issue back to the forefront of everyone’s minds. A paper-free…Read post >
Why managed cloud is key to sustainable public sector digital transformation With budgets tight across the public sector and more cuts to come, digital self-service is being heralded as the…Read post >