Every business is unique, in the way it operates, the services offered, the resources hired, the products it sells, the list goes on. This means the software solutions required to effectively and efficiently operate, can rarely be just an off the shelf, one-size-fits-all solution.
As a result of the recent merger with Bristol IT Company, MDS are pleased to add bespoke software development to our portfolio of solutions. Bristol IT originated in software development over 30 years ago and have worked with SME and enterprise B2B organisations across a number of industry sectors to create tailor made applications.
What can you develop?
We can develop desktop, mobile, web applications and websites all bespoke from scratch or we can build software extensions or integrations to get better use out of your current solutions. Below are some examples of applications Bristol IT have developed:
- British Rowing – Online Competition Entry Platform – See case study
- Calendar Manager – Tenant Management Solution – See case study
- TrakTime – Resource Scheduling Application
- Sealant Company – Contracts Management Solution
- Machine & Operator Hire Company – Resource Management Software
How do I know what kind of software application I need?
This is a common question client ask. Because everything created is bespoke and unique to each client, the possibilities are endless. Thorough exploratory tasks are carried out to get an in depth understanding of:
- How your business currently operates
- What systems you are currently using
- Where your current solution(s) are lacking
- What additional features would make you more efficient
By delving into the workings of your business we can ensure what we create solves your business problems and helps streamline your processes.
So, whether you’ve got an idea already for a bespoke application for your business or just know your existing solution is no longer fit for purpose, then get in touch. We will help you translate your needs into your very own bespoke software solution.