£25,000-£30,000 per annum
The Company has over 30 years’ experience in delivering professional IT solutions to businesses of all sizes and has built an excellent reputation based upon trust in the brand(s), and the services provided. The majority of customers are SMEs located in the South West of England, with additional larger customers including those within Government and the Public Sector based through the UK. Due to the increasing number of customers, and the demand for the products and services, an exciting opportunity has arisen for Service Transition Manager.
The Service Transition Manager position will be quite senior within the business so the successful candidate will need to be a self motivated team player who can manage multiple work streams simultaneously. The individual will need to handle the internal and external communication required to deliver and transition projects of varying sizes, ensuring that the customer’s expectations are met (and exceeded whenever possible). This will involve ensuring the technical team deliver projects matching the specification sold, and also making sure that the accounts department has all the information required to bill customers accurately. As such, the role bridges any gaps between the sales, technical and accounts teams.
This role demands someone with confidence who can challenge, where appropriate, for the benefit of all parties. A strong IT background will be key to this as it’s important to have a technical good understanding of the products and services that the Company offers.
- Technical understanding of all products and services offered by the business, and it’s partners.
- Management of customer onboarding processes
- Ensuring contract documentation is accurate and completed by the customer
- Key Involvement in multiple simultaneous IT transformation projects
- Act as interface between the business and customer, managing expectations and working to achieve agreed milestones
- Manage change, risk and commercial aspects of projects
- Ensure projects are formally handed over and accepted into operational Service Support where applicable
- Adjust customer contracts to match changes to services requested and provided
- Check and adjust supplier services required to fulfil customer contracts
- Work with the Account Management team to resolve customer contract issues and ensure their satisfaction.
- Support the wider business community and functions whilst also actively supporting and contributing to quotation, bid and tender support management
- Contribute to continual service improvement
- Build and maintain strong customer relationships
- Attend customer sites/premises as required in order to fulfil role and objectives
Skills & Experience
- Strong understanding of IT and its impact on business performance
- Attention to detail and demonstrate accuracy of information
- Outstanding communication skills: Internal and external, both written and verbally with the ability to present and articulate information appropriately to different audiences
- Demonstrable experience of external customer facing role(s) and experience of managing customer expectations in a highly demanding environment
- Action and results oriented. Previous history of delivering successful outcomes on time and achieving/exceeding customer satisfaction targets
- Security Cleared (or prepared to undertake Security Clearance vetting if requested to do so).
- Experience of customer onboarding processes
- Project Management Methodologies such as Prince2, or a proven track record of delivering successful project management assignments
- Learning agility – Demonstrates and advocates a personal learning orientation; seeks and constructively uses feedback to build on strengths and manage weaknesses; is curious and shares learning, and in doing so creates an expectation in others to seek and learn from experiences.
- Experience with Service Management Systems, i.e. Autotask
- Managed Service Background
- ITIL Background
As part of the team
- Competitive salary (dependent on experience)
- 20 days holiday plus public holidays
- Private pension scheme with Royal London Mutual
- A company backing you, that wants to see you grow in your career
To apply for this position please fill in our contact form and upload your CV, or use the mini form below.