National security relies on intelligence. The right information at the right time can enable defence agencies to keep the country and its people safe.
But as data volumes grow and the threat from cyber attacks rises, it’s a constant challenge to store, secure, analyse and manage the enormous amounts of sensitive information that make up vital intelligence.
This is where MDS comes in. We help the public sector take advantage of the scale, flexibility and cost-effectiveness of cloud computing, while ensuring security remains absolutely watertight.
Why choose us?
You want the benefits that cloud can deliver, but transitioning can seem daunting, particularly when there’s sensitive information involved. That’s why we’ve developed our Journey to the Cloud: a low-risk approach that enables public sector organisations to move appropriate parts of their operations to the cloud in phases.
Our security-cleared staff can help you make the right choices, including when to use public, private, community or hybrid cloud, and what security measures you require. We can then design, build and operate the platforms for you, using our UK-based assured public sector cloud and data centres.
And as an SME, we can deliver quickly, both on our own and as a prime or sub-contractor with like-minded partners in the defence sector.
- Security-cleared staff with many years Defence experience
- JSP 440-certified UK data centres
- UK-based assured cloud platforms
- ISO 27001 and Cyber Essentials PLUS certifications
- Government Security Classification Policy experience
- Private or community cloud options for higher protective markings
- 24-7 platform management
- Rapid procurement via G-Cloud and Technology Services framework